Some reasons to choose this service:
– Do you want to get rupees upon your arrival?
– Do you want to avoid having counterfeit bills?
– Do you wish to save time by avoiding queues at ATMs or exchange offices?
– Do you want to ensure you have cash upon arrival and not find an empty ATM?
– Do you want to avoid exchanging your Euros at a high cost with an unfavorable exchange rate?
– Do you want to save on bank withdrawal and card payment fees?
– Do you want to have small denominations for small purchases (water, coffee, sandwich…) that are impossible with large bills from ATMs?
– Do you want to be able to exchange any remaining INR at the end of your stay, even coins?
If you pay by bank transfer: No additional fees.
If you pay by credit card: Our payment platform charges us, for a standard card from the European Economic Area, 1.5% + €0.25.
1% fee: If the amount to be exchanged reaches us less than 7 days before the handover.
How to validate your order:
Simply place an order through this page.
Choose the correct deadline.
Select the quantity of euros you want to exchange.
Confirm the order in the participant’s name.
Then, send us the amount to be exchanged by bank transfer or credit card.
The equivalent will be available on the date chosen by you.
We mix large and small denominations to facilitate your expenses.
We can take back any remaining INR, even coins.
Conditions for taking back:
We only take back the remaining INR that we exchanged for you initially.
Taking back your INR, even coins, at the end of your stay for 1% of the amount.
This product will be handed over to you directly upon your arrival in India, on the selected date.